The nursing profession has endeared itself to medical care and has involved the tender care to individuals, families and communities. Some of the most basic elements that are involved include information on health issues, recovery of the sick, and disease prevention and maintained of good healthcare practices. This is one of the most respected professions in the world owing to the fact that it includes impacting other people’s lives at the most critical hour of need.
Nursing continues to a popular career in the first world countries and especially the UK, USA and Australia. Students wishing to pursue this career must undertake various degree and diploma courses; every course is loaded with multiple assignments that must be completed successfully. We have a nursing assignment help service that can come in handy at prices anyone can easily afford.
The nursing career today
The nursing career and its importance came to the limelight following the efforts of Florence Nightingale; she gave the nursing career the significance it has received in more ways than just the care of patients. Nursing professionals today are an integral part of the healthcare industry. There are qualified nurses who are trained enough to diagnose diseases in addition to participating in public health awareness campaigns. They are also involved in continuous education so as to stay in touch with the technological advances in the healthcare industry. Thousands of students are joining the nursing profession thanks to the availability of employment opportunities all over the world.
Men in Nursing
Contrary to the conventional belief that associated nursing with women, there are thousands of men who have been attracted to the nursing profession in the recent past for a number of reasons. Some of these reasons include the modernization of psychology, the high respect accorded top nurses and good remuneration has attracted a number of mean to the noble profession.
There are several other nursing specialties in addition to the well-known public or community nursing that anyone can make a career of. This can include areas such as:
- Mental health
- Cardiac nursing
- Women’s health
- Gerontology (Old people)
- Perioperative nursing (pre-operative)
- Post-operative nursing
Nursing Program in the United Kingdom
Someone needs to be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council before they can be allowed to practice nursing in the UK. This means therefore that you must complete a pre-registration nursing degree before registering with the NMC; there are a number of UK based universities where you can do the pre-registration degree courses concurrently but you must take note that every university has its own form of specialization. You can comfortably contact our nursing assignment help experts and they will be able to assist you in undertaking any course associated with the pre-registration degrees. This also includes the numerous advanced nursing practices in the UK such as nurse practitioners, lecturer-practitioners, lecturers and specialist health nurses.
Australian Nursing Programs
- Australia is perhaps the world’s leading destination for nursing related courses, there are different types of nurses in most states save for Victoria that incorporate:
- Nurse practitioner: The most advanced level who practice registered nurse (APRN)
- Enrolled nurse: Training is through certificate course or advanced diploma and is also called second level nursing.
- Registered nurse: These professionals, at the first level of nursing practitioners, have their practitioners perform some degree of nursing duties without supervision.
Nursing in the United States
The USA has the highest demand for nurses perhaps as a result of particular demographics and economic issues.
Types of nurses in the U.S. include:
- Licensed practical nurse (LPN): Nurses at this level receive 18-24 months of training in specific areas of medical care such as medications, physiology, and anatomy. They mainly perform duties such as administering medication, medical measurements, basic patient care and maintenance of sterile conditions.
- Registered nurses (RN): There are more qualified than LPNs and nursing assistants; their qualifications include graduate, post graduate, or diploma in nursing in addition to getting clearance through state board examinations.
- Advanced practice registered nurses (APRN): These are highly qualified professionals who may have completed Ph.D. or masters programs in nursing. Some of their different roles include clinical nurse specialist (CNS), certified nurse midwife (CNM, in addition to certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) among others.
- Nurses in the USA undergo different courses that include Doctoral of Nursing Practice (DPN), diploma in nursing, associate of science in nursing, bachelor of science in nursing and master of science in nursing. At EssayClues, we have experts that can assist you with assignments at any level for different courses offered by different universities.
How EssayClues can Support:
Students taking the nursing course have to do a lot of stuff in a limited amount of time; this causes some otherwise good students to fail to complete important assignments and in the quality that is expected. This can be a major debacle and come in the way of someone’s ability to finish their degree or diploma. EssayClues can come in handy and assist in finishing numerous assignments on different courses.
We have a team of dedicated nursing assignment solution providers that comprises of qualified experts from all major nursing education destinations such as the UK, USA, and Australia; all our writers are highly experienced having written nursing assignments and essays for years. The experts are qualified enough to handle different nursing subjects and efficiently help you to solve your assignment trouble without a hassle.
We are open 24/7 and students from any time zone can discuss the nature and pricing of their assignments without fear of delay; we can be sure that your assignment will be returned to you before it is due. Contact us on live chat immediately and start enjoying the joy associated with nursing assignment help from EssayClues.