Any student, researcher or author is under obligation to ensure that their masterpiece doesn’t stink from small errors and other avoidable mistakes. In most cases, the business of proofreading is left to a buddy or a colleague so you will almost always end up with some hidden errors since your proofreader wasn’t a professional.
Discerning students can take up professional proofreading support provided by EssayClues which is the leading company offering academic proofreading services to thousands of students from all over the world.
The importance of proofreading
Any author of a written piece such as an essay, thesis or any other assignment can easily commit mistakes during the process of preparing the final document; the author may inadvertently neglect the errors while they are writing.
Proofreading is the messiah that ensures the highest quality of writing without an iota of an error.
EssayClues can help
We have invested in state-of-the-art proofreading software that we use to screen your document before subjecting it to manual expert proofreading. We have a team of proficient writers who are highly qualified in English as a language. They are also well informed in proofreading and editing with no less than five years’ experience under their belt. We appreciate the fact that countries such as the UK, USA, and Australia spell some words differently hence we have experts who are proficient in finding out any related spelling or grammatical errors.
Once an expert is through the document must go through a second pair of eyes to ensure that there isn’t a single grammatical or spelling mistake.
EssayClues proofreading processes
EssayClues employs different levels of proofreading services for your written documents that include the following:
- Several elements to do with a written document such as its heading, subheading, page numbers and bullet points that should be formatted must follow a particular order.
- We rewrite any sentences that appear weak or are incorrectly structured to improve their quality
- Spelling and grammar are analyzed and corrections effected for each word.
- We critically examine and correct punctuation.
- We strike out any unnecessary words and phrases that are unnecessary.
The kind of documents we proofread
Our proofreading services are available in relation to different types of written documents including:
- All types of essays
- Research Papers
- Case studies
- Assignments from multiple subjects
- Short stories and novels
- Non-fiction books
- Business-related written material
- Pamphlets and promotional material
If you are going to score the best marks in your assignment, you had better engage our proofreading services. We also provide the same services to book authors whose material we can spruce up before they take them for publishing.